Question [HELP]Asus TUF Gaming Laptop

ayon03_cena

Reputable
Jul 22, 2015
Hello Guys,

I just want to ask, what can I do to better my graphics in GTA V. I am not even sure if what I'm experiencing is normal, but I get a lot of stutter while playing even for the lowest settings. Which I believe should not be the case, I want to know if I have a defective laptop, so I can have this replaced. I need suggestions ASAP as I can only have it replaced within 7 days from Saturday when I bought it. I made sure that I am using the dedicated graphics when playing just to add up. Here's my laptop specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega 8 Mobile GFX
RAM: 4GB
GPU: Radeon RX560x 4GB
HDD: 1TB SSHD

Lutfij

Titan
It can't be a defective laptop. You can try and update your laptop's BIOS and then if that doesn't change your experience you can see if uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU/chipset/All-in-one drivers from AMD's support site changes your experience.

ayon03_cena

Reputable
Jul 22, 2015
It can't be a defective laptop. You can try and update your laptop's BIOS and then if that doesn't change your experience you can see if uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU/chipset/All-in-one drivers from AMD's support site changes your experience.
Thank you sir. May I ask if you agree that my specs can run GTA V smoothly at a high settings?