[SOLVED] Help! Audio Issues, Blue Yeti.

Oct 16, 2021
Today when I was going to play some games I realized that I had no audio through my microphone. I have my headphones connected to the headphone jack on the Blue Yeti for voice monitoring purposes. When I select the Blue Yeti as my audio output like I do every day, the audio then came out of my desktop speakers. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic as well, just no audio from PC. I have tried everything that I know how to do. I've updated all my drivers, made sure it was set as default audio device, restarted my computer, browsed other forums. I seriously have no idea what's going on as I am pretty tech savvy and can usually fix things on my own. I'll take any and all tips/advice you all have. Thanks in advance.

Solution
Today when I was going to play some games I realized that I had no audio through my microphone. I have my headphones connected to the headphone jack on the Blue Yeti for voice monitoring purposes. When I select the Blue Yeti as my audio output like I do every day, the audio then came out of my desktop speakers. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic as well, just no audio from PC. I have tried everything that I know how to do. I've updated all my drivers, made sure it was set as default audio device, restarted my computer, browsed other forums. I seriously have no idea what's going on as I am pretty tech savvy and can usually fix things on my own. I'll take any and all tips/advice you all have. Thanks in advance.
I found the...
Oct 16, 2021
I found the answer. It's Logitech G Hub. If you are encountering this issue, just uninstall and reinstall G Hub.

Solution