{HELP} Best 27 inch or 32 inch Monitor For Gaming under 30,000 Rs {India}

husaintaherali

Reputable
Aug 8, 2015
Hi, Guys.
Last Month my Monitor Got Damage. Now i need to buy a NEW one. I have a budget of minimum 25,000 Indian rupees for a 27 inch FUllHD/QHD/Ultra HD monitor. Also if i Can get a 32 inch monitor i can extend the budget upto 30,000.
Mainly i do Gaming & watch Movies. i need a monitor with atlest 5ms response time{although 2ms would be much better}. also brightness & contrast should be awesome for gaming.
i Have a GTX 970 GPU right now. Will upgrade next year to HBM Memory Nvidia Gpu.
i will use it as a Full HD TV For my DTH So it should support that also & it should have minimum 60 HZ refresh Rate{Higher would be better though}.

Also i live in india So please suggest a good one.

Thanks in advance.

There are a ton of new threads about this same exact thing. I don't blame you, choosing a monitor can be hard. But what you need to do is look at the three different panel types in person. The specs listed means absolutely nothing, I can point you to TN panels that have more blur than IPS does, and so on. If it's cheap, it's cheap, they cut corners, and false advertise because the marketing teams can get away with it.

Look up:

VA
IPS
TN

No specific order, just to know what you're getting yourself into. A quick summary would be: Cheap TN are faster than cheap IPS, but far worse colors, and viewing angles. TN has got less obvious defects than IPS. VA beats both IPS and TN when it comes to contrast, and uniformity, as well as defects. A VA in a dark room, compared to IPS and TN, you won't even be able to tell if it's on, that's how dark they can get. This is ideal for games with a lot of dark scenes, or movies, because high quality blu-rays on a consumer level, are encoded with black bars on the top and bottom. The copy you get is 1920x1080, but 1920x817 is the actual movie. Meaning if you use a VA, the bars will disappear, and the movie will instantly be several times more immersive. Low end TN and VA can work alongside professional applications, but IPS is preferred. If you move up in price, VA beats IPS when it comes to defects, uniformity, contrast, but not colors and viewing angles, unless you go for a professional VA.

All the best!

xs4amit

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
Hi Husain,

You can consider BenQ 27 Inch RL2755HM right not available at Rs. 20,599. 27 Inch gaming monitor with 1ms response time.

Here is the link : http://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/benq-27-inch-rl2755hm-gaming-led-monitor/

husaintaherali

Reputable
Aug 8, 2015

but benq says its not officially available in india, so the warranty wont be provided from them. the site also doesnt list any warranty details.

xs4amit

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013

Hi Husain,

The product page states 3 years warrenty. Do not worry, Primeabgb has a good reputation in market.
Additionally, you can contact them by email, stating your concern. They are nice team and will reply you surely.
First get a surety fro them and then buy.
In past i personally have contacted them regarding my concerns and got prompt replies. They also exist as a seller on amazon.in