[SOLVED] Help! Bios won't even POST or get to BIOS

The invoker

Honorable
Jan 14, 2015
So I recently moved to a new place and reassembled my old PC. Once I reach a few updates, I noticed the GPU wasn't working, it was being recognized in device manager but it gave an error code 0000002B saying it had errors. After that, I tried getting into the bios since I was having to use my motherboard output to my displays only to find out I couldn't get to it. At first, it have me an error code A9 on the digital counter on the motherboard itself and then just a black screen (connection was established since the monitor doesn't time out). Now, it won't even boot to the OS and I can't get into the BIOS to see what's up. It just gives me an error code of 66 which I looked up as DXE initialization. Does anyone know anything about this? How long does it take? Is the board dead? I have a z87 Mpower Max lga 1150 socket motherboard. About 5/6 years old. The ram isn't the issue since it's worked fine since day one, CPU isn't the factor so now I'm just lost.
Help

Solution
I. Perform a CMOS reset

II. Reseat everything to make sure they are all firmly fitted. Parts like RAM, GPU and power connectors will usually hear and feel a snap as they pop into position. Verify all power connectors are in place.

III. Break it down to basics. Have only the PSU, CPU (plus heatsink), one RAM module and monitor plugged in. No other cards, fans, case connections, &c. See if you get a post beep. If your computer doesn't beep check the motherboard light codes if it has them.
A. If you get nothing check with a monitor on integrated graphics. If it POST's proceed to B.
1. Still nothing swap RAM modules and use a different slot. If it fails proceed to C.
2. If it POST's proceed to B.
B. Start...
I. Perform a CMOS reset

II. Reseat everything to make sure they are all firmly fitted. Parts like RAM, GPU and power connectors will usually hear and feel a snap as they pop into position. Verify all power connectors are in place.

III. Break it down to basics. Have only the PSU, CPU (plus heatsink), one RAM module and monitor plugged in. No other cards, fans, case connections, &c. See if you get a post beep. If your computer doesn't beep check the motherboard light codes if it has them.
A. If you get nothing check with a monitor on integrated graphics. If it POST's proceed to B.
1. Still nothing swap RAM modules and use a different slot. If it fails proceed to C.
2. If it POST's proceed to B.
B. Start adding one component at a time until it doesn't POST. You have your culprit.
C. If it won't POST you've narrowed it to your PSU, CPU and Motherboard. It's unlikely both RAM modules failed simultaneously. Outside of physical damage and negligent overclocking, CPU failure is extremely rare. CPU failure would also likely mean motherboard damage. At this point I would try swapping PSU. If you have some cheap one to use that's fine. Since you'd only be testing for POST with integrated graphics.

Solution