[SOLVED] Help building a pc

Mar 24, 2021
Hey, any help I just built my pc but everything works except my cases fans don’t spin? Any idea why?

Also, when I boot it up I see American Megatrends at the top and it says my PCs specs but also says CPU fan error?
Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!

Solution
Check to be sure the fans are seated correctly. Be sure that the fans are on the correct headers. Make sure you don't have to optionally select that one of the headers is a pump in BIOS.
IIRC aren't the fans for that cooler actually run off supplemental power (like a molex, etc) and controlled via a connector on the pump that connects to the mobo?
Mar 24, 2021
Musetex Case
Aorus Rtx 3070
I9-9900k
Asus Prime Z-390A series
MasterLiquid ML240L V2 RGB cooler
Corsair CX750M
Samsung 970 Evo

The 2 fans on the MasterLiquid work but not the case.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Check to be sure the fans are seated correctly. Be sure that the fans are on the correct headers. Make sure you don't have to optionally select that one of the headers is a pump in BIOS.
IIRC aren't the fans for that cooler actually run off supplemental power (like a molex, etc) and controlled via a connector on the pump that connects to the mobo?

Solution
Mar 24, 2021
I figure out the case fans I didn’t plug them into the sata cable from my power supply. But I have I one more question I’m not sure if my Master Liquid cooler is working... the 2 fans it came with are running fine but it doesn’t light up at all and when I first tried to boot up it said cpu fan error. I went into the bios and switched it to ignore but I don’t wanna mess anything up.