Question help building a system

rodz3323

Reputable
Mar 10, 2020
hi so i want a amd pc for games like borderlands 3 gta5 and battlefield ect max setting at min 60 fps
i am not looking to spend allot but i dont want junk

what cpu motherboard and ram should i be looking for that would suite. something that can overclock too i guess. i will decide what graphics card ill upgrade to later. currently i have a gtx 1050ti that i will be using and other parts from my current system

i have been trying to read up on whats good and whats not but kind of confusing to what is comparable and overclock and could be upgraded later with like extra ram and maybe better cpu

i dont really need m.2 or all that new ssd stuff i dont know if that could save some cost

i am in no big rush to buy but i find every time i buy something that looks good it ends up to be bad. this time i thought id ask peoples advise. thanks to anyone that feels like replying

hi so i want a amd pc for games like borderlands 3 gta5 and battlefield ect max setting at min 60 fps

what cpu motherboard and ram should i be looking for that would suite. something that can overclock too i guess. i will decide what graphics card ill upgrade to later. currently i have a gtx 1050ti that i will be using and other parts from my current system

i have been trying to read up on whats good and whats not but kind of confusing to what is comparable and overclock and could be upgraded later with like extra ram and maybe better cpu

i dont really need m.2 or all that new ssd stuff i dont know if that could save some cost

i am in no big rush to buy but i find every time i buy something that looks good it ends up to be bad. this time i thought id ask peoples advise. thanks to anyone that feels like replying

Whats your budget and country?

Same as above also you won'r be getting 60FPS max with a 1050Ti

rodz3323

Reputable
Mar 10, 2020
hi people can you tell if if this is compatible parts

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core/12 Threads AM4 Processor

MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 Tomahawk Max)

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Desktop Gaming Memory Black 16-18-18-36 1.35V XMP 2.0 Supports 6th Intel® Core™ i5/i7