Build Advice Help, building a tablet semi connected to two?

Aug 3, 2019
Ok hard to explain. Ive added an image for reference how the product design would ideally look like (but with a connecting stand also).
So my problem is:
To the consumer i need 1 table, like shown.
The hardware is actually two machines. One that is not connected to the internet, and one that is. The one that is is the display, as it will pull and post data. Both have bluetooth and are connected. They talk to each other ONLY in certain circumstances to ensure security of the offline machine. The offline machine sends certain information back and can be displayed on the screen.

I definitely plan on getting product designers to properly formulate this... But im only a couple of weeks into the planning and thats what I have come up with.

Additional notes:
The offline wallet MUST load first, it does not need to display anything directly from it - hence one monitor. Its only importance is that it needs to create cryptographic keys on its very first boot, and store those keys forever. It communicates like mentioned above in certain pulls. The public key generated by the private is shared to the front end application.
If i can get this connection between systems working (in as little physical space as possible (same tablet size) and cost effective for the product, its a go.
Id assume the systems would have their own components - the offline basic parts.
Has anyone got any input on this please.
Also any direction of where I can seek local or overseas custom manufacturers to gauge the level of investment and time for this product?

Many thanks.

Aug 3, 2019
Or any other suggestions about connecting the two securely, feels dodgy maintaining a bluetooth connection inside the same system lol. Needs No wires, No network... encrypted and sent via bluetooth on rare occasions is all ive come up with. Id love to avoid the whole second system all together and create and store the key on a SD card, wipe tablet, then reboot and extract the public. But i don't know if u can permanently disable sd slots from network access etc etc... so any other reliable secure connections feel free.