HELP Burning video clips to a cd that can be viewed on tv ..

I need help with Burning video clips to a cd that can be viewed on tv dvd
player. I have downloaded "Power Producer Express Trail version" but I can
not get it to burn. I have a DVD/CD-ROM drive....Matshita CDRW/DVD UJDA740

I also Downloaded the trial version of Ulead DVD Movie Factory, I tought I
could use that to burn video clips on a cd to be viewed on my dvd player.

Wonder what is wrong??

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Here is an overview of making DVD Video:
www.rehanfx.org/faq.htm

I think Movie Factory would accept movies in MPEG2 format or DV AVI. You can
output your movie from movie maker in DV AVI format.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker