[SOLVED] Help.Can't enter BIOS!!!!

Apr 11, 2021
I accidently turn on fast boot while setting up my bios to increase my low-end PC and i want to change it again but it seem like spaming del doesn't work anymore and i try every solution including UEFI but my BIOS is only legacy.Help ( In my PC doesn't have UEFI)

Solution
reset cmos by removing the cmos battery on the mainboard while power cord unpluged.
Press the power button for around 10 seconds.
Reinsert powercord and bios battery.
System Bios will be reset.

Fast boot will not increase the performance of your computer, It just saves around 2 seconds for booting by skipping the bios screen / displaying it only for a split second.

You might also have luck by pressing and holding the delete button (after the fans start spinning) rather than spamming it

Herr B

Commendable
May 29, 2020
reset cmos by removing the cmos battery on the mainboard while power cord unpluged.
Press the power button for around 10 seconds.
Reinsert powercord and bios battery.
System Bios will be reset.

Fast boot will not increase the performance of your computer, It just saves around 2 seconds for booting by skipping the bios screen / displaying it only for a split second.

You might also have luck by pressing and holding the delete button (after the fans start spinning) rather than spamming it

Solution
As said by others, clear cmos
If you want faster boot times, I'd use a SSD (assuming you're booting from a hard disk drive). It will help reduce the time to boot and restart your machine. Laptops can have their HDD upgraded to a SSD.

Windows 10 Fast boot is a feature from Windows 8 but imported to Windows 10 and is enabled by default.
There are some applications (if you use them) that encourage disabling fast boot such as VeraCrypt. I personally disable fast boot on all my Windows 10 machines.