[SOLVED] Help Cant get 24bit Audio

realityHD

Prominent
Jul 19, 2019
So i recently just bought an AORUS x570 Elite and also Horizon Zero Dawn on steam which has a bug were no voices will work unless in the 24bit audio format however all i can seem to find in my settings is 16 bit audio

had a asus x470 pro before and never had this issue, i installed the latest audio driver from the gigabyte website and still only 16 bit can someone please explain too me why i dont have a 24bit option ?

Edit : i think the problem is that i have a Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset and when i plug the USB in its reading them as speakers and not linking them to my realtek audio, could this be the issue ?
sorry im not too savy when it comes to audio in windows.

Last edited:
Solution
So i recently just bought an AORUS x570 Elite and also Horizon Zero Dawn on steam which has a bug were no voices will work unless in the 24bit audio format however all i can seem to find in my settings is 16 bit audio

had a asus x470 pro before and never had this issue, i installed the latest audio driver from the gigabyte website and still only 16 bit can someone please explain too me why i dont have a 24bit option ?

Edit : i think the problem is that i have a Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset and when i plug the USB in its reading them as speakers and not linking them to my realtek audio, could this be the issue ?

When you use USB, you are replacing whatever audio card...

When you use USB, you are replacing whatever audio card the PC has with the audio card the USB device has.

... noticed the reply before mine had that same info.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS