[SOLVED] HELP! Can't reset PC! Too many partition after reinstalling windows 10 on ssd without removing files!

Jul 31, 2019
Around 6 months ago I used Macrium reflect to transfer my boot drive into an SSD. It was agony, but it eventually worked.
Now I want to reset my pc, start fresh, and I can't, I get an error using the default factory reset tool. I think it's because of my terrible partition job...

Any Help?

Solution
I have kind of similiar problem. Re-install with media tool and usb. But i cannot clear the ssd. I have even cleaned the drive with cmd ( diskpart - list disk- clean ). And when i choose the ssd it creat partition and RECOVER every thing like it was nothing happend . so frustrated. Pleas help
I would make your own thread as then more people will help.

Try using diskpart to create new partitions on drive before going to screen where you delete them all again and see if that works
see here after stage 7 (stage 6 is clean, you already tried that)
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-clean-and-format-storage-drive-using-diskpart-windows-10
Jul 31, 2019
Sep 18, 2019
I have kind of similiar problem. Re-install with media tool and usb. But i cannot clear the ssd. I have even cleaned the drive with cmd ( diskpart - list disk- clean ). And when i choose the ssd it creat partition and RECOVER every thing like it was nothing happend . so frustrated. Pleas help

Colif

Win 11 Master
I would make your own thread as then more people will help.

Try using diskpart to create new partitions on drive before going to screen where you delete them all again and see if that works
see here after stage 7 (stage 6 is clean, you already tried that)
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-clean-and-format-storage-drive-using-diskpart-windows-10

Solution

TRENDING THREADS