Question Help choosing 1440p 144Hz Monitor

VetleK

Reputable
Feb 22, 2016
So I am now upgrading my PC to be a lot more suited to play AAA games at 1440 144Hz.
  • Ryzen 5 5600x/5700x/5800x (I am not sure yet)
  • RTX 3070
I am looking for a 144Hz, 1440p, low latency, minimal ghosting, freesync(g-sync comp) and flat monitor for a reasonable price. I have had a hard time finding something that fits my needs at a reasonable price..
I used to play a lot of CS:GO (Very High Ranked) so I will probably need something with decent latency and input lag, because this is what I am used too.
My monitor: Asus MG248QR (I think I may have the modell that came before it, but I think it's very similar anyways)
I don't play FPSs as much as I used to so I don't need the absolutely best input lag that will break my wallet.
What I play now:
  • FPS Games (not as much as I used to)
  • RDR2
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (is pre ordered)
  • and the other usual SP and MP games.
  • I sometimes use photoshop, premiere and XD but only as a small hobby (nothing serious yet)
If some of you out there knows of something with my specifications needs, please post them here. Only reason I don't want a curved monitor is because I move my setup a lot and don't want something so thick and heavy in my car when moving. But if you don't find any flat ones please post a curved one too. I will consider everything posted and it's much appreciated.

ASK THE COMMUNITY