Which one?
SENNHEISER GSP 600 (OR ANOTHER ONE BETTER) + GSX 1000 AMP
SENNHEISER GSP 670 WIRELESS
STEELSERIES ARTICS PRO WIRELESS
STEELSERIES ARTICS PRO + GAMEDAC
AUDEZE MOBIUS

I ACCEPT SUGGESTIONS ( 400 EURO RANGE)

Dont care about confort or being wireless
Just want to know which one is the best.

Can someone help?

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
If we're to choose from that shortlist of headsets, I'd go with the first option. If we're supposed to go for other suggestions outside of this list, what sound card will you be using with the headset? Is the 400Euro budget for the headset alone or can you go a little higher for a sound card/mixamp?

jhonny_cs5

Prominent
Mar 23, 2018
If we're to choose from that shortlist of headsets, I'd go with the first option. If we're supposed to go for other suggestions outside of this list, what sound card will you be using with the headset? Is the 400Euro budget for the headset alone or can you go a little higher for a sound card/mixamp?

No soundcard, just my motherboard. Yeah, i can go a little higher than 400 euro, but not much higher. The budget was meant for headset alone or headset+mixamp/soundcard depending what is better.

i think my max is about 480 euro.

Lutfij

Titan
It would help us to learn of your motherboard's make and model and if you've got slots available for adding a PCIe sound card to the setup. I usually work with the onboard soundcard. If I'm left asking/wanting more from the setup, that's when I think about adding a discrete soundcard to the setup.

Where are you located?

jhonny_cs5

Prominent
Mar 23, 2018
It would help us to learn of your motherboard's make and model and if you've got slots available for adding a PCIe sound card to the setup. I usually work with the onboard soundcard. If I'm left asking/wanting more from the setup, that's when I think about adding a discrete soundcard to the setup.

Where are you located?

My MB:

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z370-AORUS-Gaming-7-rev-10#kf

Im located in Brazil, but a friend will bring it from Portugal.

and my budget now is 470 euro
I was considering something like gsx 1000+ a good phone like akg k712pro

but i dont know. Im a little lost actually

Last edited: