[SOLVED] Help choosing a PSU

saif magdob

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2015
I need assistance choosing a PSU between a Corsair RM850i — 850 Watt or FSP Aurum Pro AU-850PRO — 850 Watt or Corsair TX850M — 850 Watt or Corsair TX850 — 850 Watt.

Hi,

Here are options available in my country, that I can buy almost in same price, which one is better?

Corsair RM850i — 850 Watt or FSP Aurum Pro AU-850PRO — 850 Watt or Corsair TX850M — 850 Watt or Corsair TX850 — 850 Watt.

Which one should I buy?

Note:
I read some bad reviews about old Corsair RM series especially coil whine issue. Some people claim that while products of Channelwell Technologies are bad, products of Chicony Tech are much better etc. Therefore I have no idea about RMi & TX series. I need your advice.

Last edited:
Solution
Where is "my country"? What do the two units costs? If we knew you had options for other units and how much they cost in relation to the two above, perhaps we could find you a better unit.

Out of those two, I'd get the Corsair.

Lutfij

Titan
Where is "my country"? What do the two units costs? If we knew you had options for other units and how much they cost in relation to the two above, perhaps we could find you a better unit.

Out of those two, I'd get the Corsair.

Solution