Help Choosing Cheap Pre-Built Desktop/Laptop (Non-Gaming)

Dlepi

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
I've been looking for a cheap PC to pick up for my grandmother while these Holiday deals are going on. The one she has now I played on as a kid 10 years ago and would love to buy her something that will be faster and easier to use. Her current PC is just about shot and I was looking at some deals going on at Newegg (this link/guidelines specifically http://www.newegg.com/Computer-Systems/EventSaleStore/ID-162?Category=259%2C228&Order=PRICE ) and I need help choosing one. She would honestly mostly use it just for web browsing and reading/watching the news and to Skype with my family. I've never bought a refurbished PC myself so I don't know if there's a bad stigma with them or not but I'm completely open to purchase one. I'd like to keep the price under $350 because it's just not worth anything higher for what she's going to be using it for. The only research I've done on PC components are always the higher end stuff for my gaming PC so I really don't know anything about lower ends builds. I would love if someone could recommend 1 or 2 of them for me to choose from.

Dlepi

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014

Hmm, I'll have to do some research on it and see. I haven't really looked at any of these before. Thanks for the info