Build Advice Help choosing components for new build

Jun 3, 2019
Hello . For last few month I have been trying to build a pc . My original plan was to get ryzen 5 2600 plus b450 mb and Rtx 2060
Now I have little confusion and I want to make the best decision . I have few options ,I will share and let me know which choice is more logical and why . Thanks ahead .
  1. Ryzen 5 2600(X) plus Asus TUF b450 or Rog strix b450f
  2. I wait few more days for ryzen 5 3600 and see when I can buy it . I know most of you would recommend this .
  3. I have an option buying a ryzen 5 1600x with b350 in a very cheap price , perhaps it is used. But I can upgrade cpu and motherboard later and even can buy a rtx 2070 which I think it will apparently cpu bottlenecking this gpu but with rtx 2060 can work .
I had also intel in my mind , but for multitasking and maybe streaming reasons I think it is wiser to go for amd .
Please help me out here so in this week I make my mind . Thank you

Diddly

Distinguished
If you want performance and have time to wait (after 7th July), then wait for AMD ryzen 3xxx, if you want to save money buy 1xxx/2xxx stuff at least you can get that now - the prices are coming down on those parts. I'd wait for Ryzen 3xxx personally. What resolution are you gaming if it's 1080p it's probably not worth gettiing the 2070, but if it's >=1440p then the 2070 probably the better option.

Reactions: S.A.N.O