Question Help choosing gaming curved display from 31.5" to 35" for 3080 build

Oct 18, 2020
Hello! Its for gaming, entertainment in general and work (general productivity with Office, etc)
I think I like these ones the most, but I'm open for advice near the price range:

Thanks!

deadpoolxxxxx

Prominent
May 14, 2019
The best option would obviously be the Gigabyte AORUS G34WQC because you can very good pixel density compared to the others because it has a WQHD resolution-so this this would be best for office and casual gaming provided you have the suitable graphics card(atleast a RTX 2060 super)
But if you are into competitive gaming and also need a good display for office uses then use the AORUS G32QC because it has the G-sync unlike the G34WQC with 1ms response and 165Hz display . Also it has VA panel which is good for gaming .

Oct 18, 2020
The best option would obviously be the Gigabyte AORUS G34WQC because you can very good pixel density compared to the others because it has a WQHD resolution-so this this would be best for office and casual gaming provided you have the suitable graphics card(atleast a RTX 2060 super)
But if you are into competitive gaming and also need a good display for office uses then use the AORUS G32QC because it has the G-sync unlike the G34WQC with 1ms response and 165Hz display . Also it has VA panel which is good for gaming .

Thanks very much for your answer!

I'm not a competitive gamer and will only have one display for everything. Will be mounting 3080GTX, so I guess G34WQC is the way to go since it hits so many boxes and is Gsync compatible too