[SOLVED] Help choosing good router for my internet ?

cloudff7ps1

Reputable
Sep 3, 2020
I have 200mbps fiber optic internet and I use the smartphone samsung galaxy A10 throughout the house, my Tenda AC10 router is located in the bedroom but the WIFi in the rest of the house is not very good which router do you recommend to buy? I do not have much money

I am Brazil

Solution
I have 200mbps fiber optic internet and I use the smartphone samsung galaxy A10 throughout the house, my Tenda AC10 router is located in the bedroom but the WIFi in the rest of the house is not very good which router do you recommend to buy? I do not have much money

I am Brazil
A new router probably won't change your WIFI coverage. You need get to get a second WIFI source (access point).
The transmit power for routers is limited by the govt. And the transmit power of your A10 is way lower than the router. The only way to fix that is by moving the WIFI close to the device. You do that by adding additional WIFI sources with wired connectivity back to your primary router.

kanewolf

Titan

I am Brazil
A new router probably won't change your WIFI coverage. You need get to get a second WIFI source (access point).
The transmit power for routers is limited by the govt. And the transmit power of your A10 is way lower than the router. The only way to fix that is by moving the WIFI close to the device. You do that by adding additional WIFI sources with wired connectivity back to your primary router.

Solution

cloudff7ps1

Reputable
Sep 3, 2020
router Tenda AC10 has strong WIFI signal to be used as a second router in the vicinity of samsung galaxy A10?

what brands of cheap router do i use to be the main router?