[SOLVED] Help choosing the right case fan

JamesTheOtter

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Hello! Can someone recommend me some cheap case fans for Cooler Master Masterbox MB510? My motherboard is MSI B450M Bazooka V2. I found the Arctic P12 PWN PST but I'm not sure if it's a good choice. Thank you very much in advance! Have a great day!

Solution
Avoid cheap fans as they can be slow any noisy , make sure you have the pull cold air in ones on the front and side.
Depending on the shape of the fan blades you will feel a draught on your hand making you think it is mounted the wrong way round.
To test if it is sucking air in , hold a small post it note sized piece of paper against the case where the fan is , the pull of the blades should stop it dropping on the floor.
Avoid cheap fans as they can be slow any noisy , make sure you have the pull cold air in ones on the front and side.
Depending on the shape of the fan blades you will feel a draught on your hand making you think it is mounted the wrong way round.
To test if it is sucking air in , hold a small post it note sized piece of paper against the case where the fan is , the pull of the blades should stop it dropping on the floor.

Solution

JamesTheOtter

Honorable
May 9, 2017
can you please recommend me 1-2 models that are decent and at a low price?

Nice case.
Your case supports three 120mm front intake fans or two 140mm fans.
Keep the included 120mm as a rear exhaust, mainly to direct airflow over your components.
I like 140mm fans because they are quieter and move more air.
And, you only need two of them.

They can be found for about $10 each.
If you value quiet and quality look for noctua for about $20 each.

Nice case.
Your case supports three 120mm front intake fans or two 140mm fans.
Keep the included 120mm as a rear exhaust, mainly to direct airflow over your components.
I like 140mm fans because they are quieter and move more air.
And, you only need two of them.

They can be found for about $10 each.
If you value quiet and quality look for noctua for about $20 each.
Be quiet and corsairs ML fans are pretty good too. Prefer BQ fans myself