[help] computer freeze then got blurry screen

Solution
Furmark: 30 minutes with 1080p resolution (or higher if your Monitor does support WQHD or 4K)
Heaven Benchmark: 3 Runs with medium or high 1080p Setting (again: higher if your Monitor does it)

If you do not see any artifacts or get any crashes then you can be pretty sure that your gpu shouldnt be the issue (like 95% sure)
Jun 13, 2018
this is the first time cuz its only been a week but i experience bottleneck when playing rules of survival i thought my cpu was too weak for the game and maybe the gpu is faulty :'(
i bought this on aliexpress can i request for refund for this product if its dead?
i'll try your suggestion..

Jun 13, 2018

i tried to put out my gpu and use my integrated gpu , fps drops when lack of memory, is there a way to test if my gpu is dead ?

You should be able to get a refund if it still has warranty (it should!)

Other things you can try: Put the gpu back in and try to run stresstests like "Furmark" or "heaven benchmark"
If you do get artifacts in these tests or they even crash you gpu is 99% faulty.

Furmark: 30 minutes with 1080p resolution (or higher if your Monitor does support WQHD or 4K)
Heaven Benchmark: 3 Runs with medium or high 1080p Setting (again: higher if your Monitor does it)

If you do not see any artifacts or get any crashes then you can be pretty sure that your gpu shouldnt be the issue (like 95% sure)

Solution