Question Help Computer POWER Cycling

Dec 26, 2020
So yesterday on December 25th 2020 my computer decided to blue screen then it started power cycling 15 after that & wouldn't post anything to my monitors I try replacing the motherboard with a new one today & it did the same thing that it was doing with my last motherboard both motherboard are a gigabyte B360M DS3M. I am starting to think my CPU went bad. My CPU is an i5 9400F. With 32GB of DDR4 Ram. I just want to get my computer back up & running so I can stream.

So yesterday on December 25th 2020 my computer decided to blue screen then it started power cycling 15 after that & wouldn't post anything to my monitors I try replacing the motherboard with a new one today & it did the same thing that it was doing with my last motherboard both motherboard are a gigabyte B360M DS3M. I am starting to think my CPU went bad. My CPU is an i5 9400F. With 32GB of DDR4 Ram. I just want to get my computer back up & running so I can stream.
Unlikely to be the CPU unless the CPU cooler failed. Is the CPU fan working?Sounds more like the power supply. What is the brand, model and age of the power supply and the graphics card?

Dec 26, 2020
The Power Supply is a mirco center 750 watt I got last year & my graphics card is a GTX 1080 pny. If it is the PSU that saves me money cause it has a 7 year warranty through micro center.