[SOLVED] Help connecting Pump RGB Female plug direct to Motherboard (Lian Li Galahad 360)

jasonbirder

Honorable
Nov 20, 2015
How do I connect the ARGB plug from the Pump Header direct to my motherboard
(Lian Li Galahad 360 AIO Gigabyte Aorus Elite X690 Mobo) I alreeady have populated the Lian Li Controller with 4 RGB/Power sets from 4 runs of Lian Li Uni Fans) so want to connect my AIO direct to the mobo.
The Power plug was easy enough (3 pins to 4 pin CPU Pump Header) but I can't work out how to connect the RGB Plug - its a female 3 pin plug (see image)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/EKVznuTVqApMo3Uh6
BUT all the RGB Headers are either 4 pin or # pin in a Pin-Pin-Blank-Pin arrangement
Help...its the absolutely LAST connection i've got to make in my build!!!

Solution
Gigabyte Aorus Elite X690 Mobo
I think you meant to state Z690 and not X690

Looking through your AIO's manual, here, page 7 details how you should connect the AIO's ARGB header to the motherboard's 3pin(one missing from an otherwise 4pin header)header. The D_LED headers(D_LED1 and D_LED2) with the single pin offset is the GND(ground) pin.

In case you didn't understand it, you can't plug that connector(in your image) directly to the motherboard, because the connectors won't line up. You're going to have to follow through the manual given with your AIO and note the connectors mentioned in said manual.

Lutfij

Titan
Gigabyte Aorus Elite X690 Mobo
I think you meant to state Z690 and not X690

Looking through your AIO's manual, here, page 7 details how you should connect the AIO's ARGB header to the motherboard's 3pin(one missing from an otherwise 4pin header)header. The D_LED headers(D_LED1 and D_LED2) with the single pin offset is the GND(ground) pin.

In case you didn't understand it, you can't plug that connector(in your image) directly to the motherboard, because the connectors won't line up. You're going to have to follow through the manual given with your AIO and note the connectors mentioned in said manual.

Solution

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Lutfij is right. Look closely at the manual sheet for that AIO. It shows that the cable for light on the pump MUST plug into another small unit (diagram key R) that really is a SPLITTER for lights on both the pump and the rad fans. That Splitter's female input will fit onto your mobo's D_LED headers.