Help Connecting Speakers!!

Jan 31, 2019
Hello, I was thinking about purchasing two of the Kali Audio LP-6 Studio Speakers, and I was wondering how I would go about connecting it to an iPhone/Computer with a 3.5mm jack. I was thinking I could just get 2 XLR to 3.5mm cables run those from both speakers and then a Dual-Female 3.5mm to Single-Male 3.5mm cable that would connect into the XLRs and hook the male end into the computer/phone port?? I do not know if that would work let alone be the best option. Feel free to comment any opinions and or solutions. Thanks!

Speakers - https://www.amazon.com/Kali-Audio-6-5-inch-Studio-Monitor/dp/B07DCZ3MPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1549263464&sr=8-1&keywords=kali+lp

Lutfij

Titan
What sound card do you have on your computer? You could take a look at the Yamaha AG03 mixer to plug the studio monitors into.
AG03-large.jpg

Jan 31, 2019

I currently don't have one. I would just put it into the front I/O ports or the motherboard ones. I also want to plug it into my phone so i need a single 3.5mm out. Thanks though I will look into that option

Jan 31, 2019

Thanks! So I would plug one RCA into one speaker and then the other RCA into the other speaker then connect the 3.5mm to my phone/computer? Otherwise how would the input selector work?