Help connection problems

Can anyone help every time
I try to download messages from outlook express
my server times out and I can't retrieve them.
I think I have tried everything but am at a total loss!

Any help anyone can give would be much appreciated

"Michael Hanley" <caterway@indigo.ie> wrote in message
> Can anyone help every time
> I try to download messages from outlook express
> my server times out and I can't retrieve them.
> I think I have tried everything but am at a total loss!
>
> Any help anyone can give would be much appreciated

Turn off email scanning in your anti-virus. It provides no added
protection.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com