Help - Contact Network Associates Tech Support Stack Excee..

When I first turn on my computer, I get the following error...

Contact Network Associates Tech Support Stack Exceeded by 256 Bytes

Does anyone have insight to what this is for and what I need to do?

Contact them. They make McAfee antivirus software.

"Mark Williams" <MWilliams@att.net> wrote in message
> When I first turn on my computer, I get the following error...
>
> Contact Network Associates Tech Support Stack Exceeded by 256 Bytes
>
> Does anyone have insight to what this is for and what I need to do?

Means they have bad programming code. Contact NA support for this issue.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone