Question Help cracked windows 10 kmspico

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotisviti

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017
Hello guys please if someone know i need help .

I build a pc on a local store here and he installed a cracked version of w10 with kmspico . The antivirus found it as virus and a file called secoh-qad which is a spyware ( what google said ) with kmspico . Is it possible that he is spying my computer with this crack?

Note . I deleted kmspico , deleted secoh-qad
And download spyhunter and malwarebyte and deleted everything with those programs too .

Should i be afraid of my computer being spied ? .

You should always be worried when somebody puts a non-legitimate version of Windows on your computer. Doing a FULL CLEAN install of Windows is the only way to be sure you don't have a system that is compromised.

If it were me, I'd report that systems builder to the authorities.

Reactions: bignastyid
Kmspico and secoh-qad are necessary programs for illegal Windows installs, as the windows activation has to be reactivated every 180 days, someting done by secoh-qad. secoh-qad also turns of most antivirus programs so it invites viruses and malware. So even if you remove Kmspico and secoh-qad and clean the viruses and malware, your Windows 10 will deactivate in 6 months.

You can use win10 free without signing forever, see https://www.howtogeek.com/244678/you-dont-need-a-product-key-to-install-and-use-windows-10/
180 days is for corporate KMS systems.

It's really not as simple as that. There are a NUMBER of reasons why you wouldn't want to do that. Watermarks, nags, reminders, intentionally poor performance, missing features, the list goes on. All of which neglects the fact that if you had a legitimate functional key for the system previously, whether it was Windows 7, 8 or 10, there is no reason you shouldn't still have one aside from what the shop who worked on it did. If you can find the old legitimate key, if there was one, you should be able to get it to a legitimate activated copy of 10.

ryzengamer

Great
Mar 19, 2019
It's really not as simple as that. There are a NUMBER of reasons why you wouldn't want to do that. Watermarks, nags, reminders, intentionally poor performance, missing features, the list goes on.

Not true, only the watermark and that you need to change the wallpaper with the file manager. (Link edited out by moderation)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, don't do that. Do not post links to sites that offer methods to circumvent security, licensing or activation of any legitimate software product. That's the same as recommending piracy and we don't allow that. Consider this an official and public warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.