Nov 18, 2019
I have a PC budget of around INR 38000.
I want to build a PC for Gaming/Streaming games like PUBG , GTA-V , etc. I am stuck between 2 different builds , plz help me out!

1st build (Intel Based)
i3-9100f
ASRock H310CM-DVS
GSkill Ripjaws (2666mhz) 8gb×2
Aorus RX570
Seagate Barracuda 1tb
WD 240gb SATA SSD
Corsair VS450

2nd Build (AMD Based)
Ryzen 5 1600
ASRock B450M-HDV
GSkill Ripjaws V (3200mhz) 8gb×2
Aorus RX570
Seagate Barracuda 1tb
WD 240gb M.2 SSD
CoolerMaster MWE 550W (80+ White)

Which one should I go for???

Solution
But I have heard I can also use the AMF(Advanced Media Framework) from AMD to stream using the RX570 GPU.
It might help but a 4 thread cpu is going to be maxed out in modern games, it’s the bare minimum for gaming and won’t perform well in more cpu heavy games. As soon as you try to do anything more a 4 thread cpu is going to choke. Even the 6 core i5’s are being pushed very hard in a few modern games.
Nov 18, 2019
For pure gaming the Ryzen won’t get as average high FPS in games that use 4 or less threads but in games that use more the Ryzen can perform better. However for streaming the i3 is just no good, not enough threads and will perform poorly.
But I have heard I can also use the AMF(Advanced Media Framework) from AMD to stream using the RX570 GPU.

It might help but a 4 thread cpu is going to be maxed out in modern games, it’s the bare minimum for gaming and won’t perform well in more cpu heavy games. As soon as you try to do anything more a 4 thread cpu is going to choke. Even the 6 core i5’s are being pushed very hard in a few modern games.

Solution