Help deleting a folder with a space at the end of the name

SR

A user of mine that is using a web based "windows Explorer" interface has
created a folder on my windows 2000 server (NTFS) with a space at the end
of the folder name (ex: c:\folder^), where ^ represents the space. I can not
delete this folder after trying about a million methods. When I try deleting
the folder I get the message "Cannot delete file: Cannot read from the
source file or disk"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sol.

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:56:10 -0400, "SR" <reichs@NOSPAMcma.ca> wrote:

>A user of mine that is using a web based "windows Explorer" interface has
>created a folder on my windows 2000 server (NTFS) with a space at the end
>of the folder name (ex: c:\folder^), where ^ represents the space. I can not
>delete this folder after trying about a million methods. When I try deleting
>the folder I get the message "Cannot delete file: Cannot read from the
>source file or disk"
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Sol.

Try: