Help Deleting files?

judson97

Honorable
May 18, 2013
Hi, I might be in the wrong section to ask this but I'm not sure, There is a file on my computer, where everytime I turn it on, the program opens. I don't want it on my computer so I opened task manager, found the program and opened the file location. It was marked as a hidden folder in my program data and I know I shouldn't mess with anything in here but the file came from a game cheat and I can't delete it. The file name is "AppleDev0". I am an administrator but everytime I try to delete it, it tells me i need permission even though I am the admin. I have also tried deleting it in safe mode with no luck still and it is not in the programs and features so I can't uninstall it from there, also I have fully scanned my computer but it does not register the file as a virus, please help me with this as soon as possible, all help is appreciated, thanks :)

judson97

Honorable
May 18, 2013

ok I used my brothers laptop to install malwarebytes and I ran a quick scan on my computer and it immediately froze and stopped working and said windows did not find a solution. I then ran a scan on my brothers laptop and it worked perfectly, any ideas how to fix that?

judson97

Honorable
May 18, 2013

Thanks, I used hitmanpro and it instantly found the 2-3 viruses that were bugging me, although every time I start my computer now, when my desktop loads up I get a message telling me that "windowsdll" could not be found. (windowsdll was one of the viruses) But apart from that, it's perfect :D