Question Help: DisplayPort No Signal after launching game.

Mar 11, 2020
My computer boots up no problem and has no issues connecting to my monitor via DisplayPort. However, every time I run a game it says there is no DP signal and goes black. I can still hear the game running in the background. I recently rebuilt my PC and never had this problem before. The only components that remained constant in my new vs old build were the graphics card, the cpu, and the PSU. Other than that I have a new motherboard, new CPU Cooler, new ram, and new case

Specs:
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-A
GPU- MSI GeForce 2070
CPU- Intel i7-8800 3.2 GHz
PSU-650W
RAM- 32 GB DDR4
OS-Windows 10

Mar 11, 2020
Sorry that was a typo: it was an i7-8700. And I actually think I finally was able to find a solution. Hopefully it doesn't come back in the future. But I asked a discord forum the same question and they suggested uninstalling all drivers using DDU (I had previously used GeForce Experience to download my drivers). Well long story short somebody on that thread said you should never use GeForce Experience to download drivers and should instead download them straight from the Nvidia website. Which is what I did after uninstalling all the old drivers, and it worked.