[SOLVED] [HELP] Does my motherboard have enough fans headers?

Nov 6, 2020
Hello, I have an Aqirys Wezen and I want to get a B450M DS3H motherboard, is it enough to power all the case fans (it comes with 4 fans and a fan controller as far as I'm aware) and the cpu cooler? And if not what motherboard would you recommend I would get for a Ryzen 5 3600.

Solution
Hello, I have an Aqirys Wezen and I want to get a B450M DS3H motherboard, is it enough to power all the case fans (it comes with 4 fans and a fan controller as far as I'm aware) and the cpu cooler? And if not what motherboard would you recommend I would get for a Ryzen 5 3600.
The Aqirys Wezen case comes with a fan hub where the fans will be connected...so you will be using one fan header and one RGB header from the motherboard.
You could get a fan splitter, in case you need more fan headers.
There will be one CPU fans header available for the CPU cooler.
The hub is powered by a SATA power connector.

I might suggest going with either GIGABYTE B550M DS3H or ASRock B550M PRO4 in case you might want to upgrade CPUs or have...
The Aqirys Wezen case comes with a fan hub where the fans will be connected...so you will be using one fan header and one RGB header from the motherboard.

I might suggest going with either GIGABYTE B550M DS3H or ASRock B550M PRO4 in case you might want to upgrade CPUs or have PCIe 4.0 down the road.

Solution
Nov 6, 2020

I might suggest going with either GIGABYTE B550M DS3H or ASRock B550M PRO4 in case you might want to upgrade CPUs or have PCIe 4.0 down the road.

Thank you so much for your time.