Question help dont know whats wrong

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 5, 2019
Okay so the problem is that i bought my self a gaming computer last Christmas but unfortunatly it isn’t working properly.

The matter is that often when I turn the pc on or off its going straight to the bsod (blue screen of death) mode and the counter never goes above 0 so I have to reboot it my self... also when I open some games or close them it happens asweel also rarely when I am in game but it happens.
that keep happening up to around a mounth. but after a certain amount of time the pc wont start windows and keep saying using auto repair until i get mad and just reinstall everything but that doesnt last for ever because only a few days after it start slowly with a few bsod a day and keeps comming more often as i use the pc more frequently...

my specs
Gpu : Asus gaming geforce gtx trio x
cpu: intel Gore i7 9700 k
Ram: corsair vengeance Pro 3200 MHz 2x8gb
motherboard: Asus mpg z390
Psu: corsair hx 750 platinum
m2 ssd: corsair mp 510 960 gb
Cooling
4-5 x corsair ll140 rgb
And a gammaxx gr AS CPU Cooper

I dont really know whats going on so i would apreciate any form for help that could get me to a perminet solution other than just buying a new bc this pc cost me 2.5 euro so i really dont wanna trash it after only a half year