Help Ed with Norton SW2003

I have ask this question in the Symantec NG with no response and I have look
in the knowledge base on their web site to no avail. If you or anyone else
could answer this question I would greatly appreciate it.

I have Norton System works 2003 with internet security. Recently Internet
Explorer would not open pop-up windows, (hyperlinks opening in a separate
window). So I installed Mozilla and Netscape, so now when I get an
intrusion warning I can not run the visual trace. The visual trace tries to
open in IE 6.0 and locks up. How do you change the program visual trace
uses, I have tried changing the file types through windows explorer, but
have not found the right file extension.

Thank you in advance.

-LJ

Not sure how you change that - or if you can. Is there anything in the
documentation about using an alternate browser?

Are you referring to javascript links? If so, you might try upgrading your
Java runtimes (http://java.sun.com).