HELP Error Codes And I Cant Find Answers

natas420

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
I put together a new pc the other day with old pieces and new. at first i was getting an FF code on my evga 780i sli mother board i bought a new PSU and it worked wonders everything started up and games were working as they should. after about a day my PC was asleep and i woke it up as i did this it shut down and never turned back on now im getting a different error code on the Mother board A0 and when i hit reset i get 2D or 20 whatever it says. this is not my video but its exactly whats happening to my PC with the same mobo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kMmRxDaIY i think im going to have to get a new MOBO or CPU im not sure :fou: :fou: :fou:

The codes would indicate a video problem, ensure that the video card is fitted correctly and try another video card. Also try only one stick of memory or different memory. Reset the CMOS memory. The motherboard may be faulty but if it is getting this far into the POST test the CPU is at least OK. :wahoo:

natas420

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
ill try to reset the cmos memory. i really hope its not the graphics card because its a brand new gtx 550 ti. my brother is sending me his old motherboard so if resetting the CMOS doesn't work ill try the working motherboard hes also sending a cpu so i can test that as well. my PSU is brand new i hope it wasn't faulty.

natas420

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
and i tried this old msi mobo i have here but i could never get it to work so i think its busted. haha i also have an old cpu but when i put that in i got a FF error code on it and still never made it to BIOS