[SOLVED] HELP - fans start when I press the power button, then stop immediately after.

Jun 3, 2020
Specs -
CPU - AMD 3700x
GPU - GTX 1060 OC
PSU - 600W EVGA
1TB HDD
32GB RAM
MOBO - ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING

Just recently moved, PC working fine as usual but had to take it apart so we could fit multiple with things in our car. When I put everything back together, the fans started then stopped and the system wouldn’t boot. I thought maybe the psu was out so I replaced it with a new 600w psu. Went to start it up again, same thing. Then I replaced the mobo, ram, and cpu. This pc is still doing the same thing. I’ve replaced nearly everything except for the hdd and the gpu. Upgraded, even. I’ve tried taking the cmos battery out and put it back in, I’ve checked all of my sockets, I’ve even taken it apart and put it back together about three times. Anyone know anything that could help me? Thank you in advance.

Solution
Time to assemble it outside of the case.
Start with just the basic, CPU & Cooler, 1 stick of ram, PSU, Keybd, mouse & old reliable GPU if you have one. This is just to see if it will boot up and see if you can get into the bios.

popatim

Titan
Time to assemble it outside of the case.
Start with just the basic, CPU & Cooler, 1 stick of ram, PSU, Keybd, mouse & old reliable GPU if you have one. This is just to see if it will boot up and see if you can get into the bios.

Solution