[SOLVED] Help finding SFF case for a custom loop

Jun 24, 2021
Hey everyone. I've been wanting to build a powerful SFF PC for a while now and I'm finally going through with it but I need some help finding the right case. This PC is all about trying to fit as much power in a small package cause it'll be used for 3D Rendering/Streaming/Video Editing as well as gaming. I want to use a 3090 FE and either a Ryzen 9 5900X or 5950X. Obviously both these parts produce a lot of heat and need sufficient radiators to cool them. I originally wanted to go with a SSUPD Meshlicious because I do love everything about the case and thought I could run this on a single 280mm radiator which is not the case. I need a SFF case that can support two radiators AND a pump reservoir combo. Some people suggested the Louqe Ghost S1 with a top hat and bottom hat for the radiators but that still wouldn't allow room for even a reservoir in the case. I know Sliger 590 supports a single 360mm radiator and maybe that might be better but I'm not sure. If anyone has any case suggestions or recommendations that could give me good thermals and support everything I'd appreciate it! Thanks! :D

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Solution