Help Finding the Best Wireless Gaming HEADPHONES, not HEADSET

SpideySound

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
Hey everyone, frustrated, im asking for help finding a great pair of wireless gaming headphones.

I say headphones because i'm not looking for a headset, typically a headset includes a imc, extra features, rgb, just stuff i dont need.

All i need, is comfort, great sound quality, and wireless (preferably bluetooth over a USB dongle)

So far I haven't seen anything that has my attention, but i know there's something out there I just need some suggestion.

Currently looking at the Steelseries Arctic 7, which is a headset, however there sort of my last resort. Budget is anywhere from free to $200. Thanks!

Solution

I'm sorry since I'm a bit obsessed with the noise canceling, I only tested the high tiers before buying the...

AbhiTheBoss

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017
I do know some headsets that have amazing sound quality, ever heard of the Astro A50s or A40s?
Headphones is a bit tough though, if you value sound quality, a DAC and a pair of wired headphones is the way to go.

SpideySound

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016

Thanks for the response, I just can't stand the way Astros look lol, too "gamer". And i'm looking for something without a mic, more like headphones, as well as wireless. I know there's probably some pair of cans out there but im just unsure of where to look. Any other suggestions? Also have you heard anything of the Arctis 7's?

AbhiTheBoss

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017
From what I've heard the Arctis 7's are pretty good, other options would be the Siberia 800 and the Logitech G933. if you really need a pair of bluetooth headphones take a look at the HD 4.50 by Sennheiser

vegapunk

Prominent
Dec 17, 2017
I’m not a pro but just a suggestion from a fellow gamer. If you could increase your budget, I’d recommend the bose qc35. Once you put it on, you feel you are disconnected from thr real world. I can’t go back to non-noise canceling headphones anymore.

SpideySound

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016

Yea im considering just Noise Cancelling headphones too. Any thoughts on these?

Sennheiser HD 4.50 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation (HD 4.50 BTNC) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MSZSL4I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_PdKrAbPMKPZRQ

Mostly positive reviews, obviously probably wont be as great as the QC35s but would you say they're a good price point?

vegapunk

Prominent
Dec 17, 2017

I'm sorry since I'm a bit obsessed with the noise canceling, I only tested the high tiers before buying the QC35.The only other one I could recommend is Sony MDR 1000x which is basically same price. Though I'll just say this, if you have a chance to go and test it yourself, that would be great.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS