Help finding the right mount for Dell S2318HN Dual Monitor setup

May 28, 2018
Can someone please help us find the right dual monitor mount for Dell S2318HN to be used in conjunction with a docking station? My husband was in a horrific car accident and will be working from home for the next 4-6 months and we are trying to find a mount that will attach to the monitors, but we are having a hard time locating a bolt pattern for them. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. I hope I have enough information, as I am not good with this kind of stuff. Thanks again

Solution
Hello Tamra!

Sorry to hear about your husband and I hope he'll recover very soon!

As to the information you provided that you need a monitor mount for two monitors as well as a docking station?

I found a monitor mounts that would fit the type of monitor you have, you will have to buy two and also found a desk mount to be able to hold both monitors. I will provide the links below and I hope this helps answer your question.

Links:

Monitor Mount

Desk Mount
May 8, 2018
Hello Tamra!

Sorry to hear about your husband and I hope he'll recover very soon!

As to the information you provided that you need a monitor mount for two monitors as well as a docking station?

I found a monitor mounts that would fit the type of monitor you have, you will have to buy two and also found a desk mount to be able to hold both monitors. I will provide the links below and I hope this helps answer your question.

Links:

Monitor Mount

Desk Mount

Solution