[SOLVED] Help finding wifi card upgrade for Toshiba Satellite L875D-S7332

Sep 15, 2020
Hi, I've tried two new wifi cards for my computer trying to add Bluetooth support. They both seem to work but then there are random Bsod. I've tried lots of drivers so at this point I'm pretty sure it's a compatibility issue. Does anyone know of a Bluetooth capable wifi card that's compatible with my model that I could pick up? Or does anyone know how I might find a compatible card without resorting to trial and error?

Thanks for any help

And here's a link to the support website:
https://support.dynabook.com/support/modelHome?freeText=3478474

For reference I've tried these two: Intel 7260 and Fenvi AX200 (based on the Intel AX200 chip)

Solution
Your laptop wasn't made to run Windows 10. It's old. If you update to Windows 10, you might find that there's no longer drivers to suit some of your devices. Maybe that's the compatability issue. Wjhat OS are you running?
I have Win 10 running on a much older Tosh laptop.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
Your laptop wasn't made to run Windows 10. It's old. If you update to Windows 10, you might find that there's no longer drivers to suit some of your devices. Maybe that's the compatability issue. Wjhat OS are you running?

Sep 15, 2020
Yeah I'm running windows 10. However there were windows 10 drivers for the two wifi cards I tried.

USAFRet

Titan
I have Win 10 running on a much older Tosh laptop.

Solution