Question Help first pc build

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gallagher111

Reputable
Jun 12, 2017
Ive spent a few hours on gaming etc, temps are great so far, hasnt been under any extreme long stress as of yet but gpu/cpu temps havent hit over 40celsius yet, ill try run some stress tests thr next few days, but vics logoc is good, have the back fan run on the other channel so it can line with cpu fan and speed up when necessarry, ill be sure to re-arrange that next time im in.

As the the system panel header goes, that are all already full with reset, power, hdled etc. Only the dummy pin is free, im not even sure the 2pin female cinnector can even reach the mobo tbh. Ill be sure to try get some images on here somehown tomorrow when i have some free time to clearer show,and in regards vic to the 750 yeah the gpu, its wierd indeed, the top pciex16 slot is like the opposite way to the lower pciex16 asif rotated 180degrees, will also try get picture xD
Although thats no problem as i said the tmps have been very low so dar so i dont think it will even be an issue.

So again thanks, i will swap those fan channels, and ill try get those images of the light pins and show the wierdness of the upside down card, though again, inconveniences i can live with, lights just a niceity to see. Waiting on the other 8gb ddr3, the cpu seems to turbi boost itself over base core speeds, i havent even touched iverclocking in bios. Surely an improvement on what i had and even with 1gb gtx 750 everything feels alot smoother, temps are good so appreciate everything guys

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Only the dummy pin is free, im not even sure the 2pin female cinnector can even reach the mobo tbh. Ill be sure to try get some images on here somehown tomorrow when i have some free time to clearer show,and in regards vic to the 750 yeah the gpu, its wierd indeed, the top pciex16 slot is like the opposite way to the lower pciex16 asif rotated 180degrees, will also try get picture xD

So again thanks, i will swap those fan channels, and ill try get those images of the light pins and show the wierdness of the upside down card, though again, inconveniences i can live with, lights just a niceity to see.
Good to hear the system runs good. Would really like to se those pictures, cause what you seem to say just shouldn't happen regarding the gpu. Those pciex16 slots are all the same except speed/bandwith. Also those pics from that 2pin connector of course, see what that is.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS