Help for cable connections

zaion92

Prominent
Aug 3, 2017
Hello everyone,

This is my first post hope I am doing everything right.
It has been a while since I last built a PC. So I need your kind help.
The semi definitve list should look like this:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-7600 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (Purchased For €0.00)
Motherboard: MSI - Z270 SLI PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (€138.99 @ Amazon Italia)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory (€131.99 @ Amazon Italia)
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Purchased For €0.00)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Purchased For €0.00)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB WINDFORCE OC 6G Video Card (€332.99 @ Amazon Italia)
Case: Cooler Master - CM 590 III (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (€59.99 @ Amazon Italia)
Power Supply: Antec - 700W ATX Power Supply (Purchased For €0.00)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link - TL-WN821N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter (€10.39 @ Amazon Italia)
Monitor: Asus - VE247H 23.6" 1920x1080 Monitor (€144.96 @ Amazon Italia)

Now, I am not sure what else I need to make it run: are the cables included in the above mentioned suffcient? Do I need to but some more sata data cable or power? The video card should have some kind of power connection (6-pin), is that included in the package?

This might sound even more noob, but what kind of screwdriver I need? Since is August I am worried i cannot find in local stores everything I need.

many thanks

Solution
You are good.
Your motherboard will come with 2 sata cables, that is needed for the ssd and hard drive.
The psu will have all the power leads you could want.
The monitor will come with connector cables.
You will get the stock intel cooler which comes with pre-applied paste.
If you think you might ever want to reinstall the cooler, buy a small tube of paste like AS5.

For assembly, buy yourself a #2 magnetic tip Philips head screwdriver.

You are good.
Your motherboard will come with 2 sata cables, that is needed for the ssd and hard drive.
The psu will have all the power leads you could want.
The monitor will come with connector cables.
You will get the stock intel cooler which comes with pre-applied paste.
If you think you might ever want to reinstall the cooler, buy a small tube of paste like AS5.

For assembly, buy yourself a #2 magnetic tip Philips head screwdriver.

Solution