Question Help friends can hear my games and music.

Ioandoo

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Ok so recently my onboard audio died and I had to get an external usb sound card, because my videocard is blocking the pci slot for an external sound card. Everything is fine. The usb sound card doesn't have it's own drivers or anything like that, but the problem is that my friends can hear my music and games and whatever that can get picked up even on 0 volume. I know how to fix this. But I don't have acoustic echo cancellation in the settings and the noise suppresion and echo cancellation on discord aren't working very well. So my questin is what do I do now?
Edit: Also my friends say that they can hear the music/game when i type or talk or when i click my mouse. When some kind of noise is transmitted.

Ioandoo

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
you can get PCI extender cable tho... and stick the card within the next slot, but Its kinda very, very hard to find them.
USB sound cards are really bad for me tho.

Found it tho.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Flexible-3...533859?hash=item281a09ae23:g:jQAAAOSwkzhbe9rm
it rly isn't a bad idea, but i live in bulgaria southeast europe and it'll be hard to get also my usb sound card doesn't make any problems in talking and everything i just wan't to find some kind of software way to fix this

TRENDING THREADS