Help funktion

Why is it that in WXP prof. there is no straight forward HELP where you
can ask a question?
Thanks
Kalevi

Hi Kalevi

When you are at the Desktop, press F1 to open Help and Support - lots of
info. in there.

What problem(s) have you got with XP? If you post the details here someone
may be able to help you.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Kalevi" <kale@woodworld.fi> wrote in message
> Why is it that in WXP prof. there is no straight forward HELP where you
> can ask a question?
> Thanks
> Kalevi

There is in every version of Windows XP Pro I have used.

Start > Help and Support.

There is also Google.

If either of these are beyond your level, then I suggest you find a 9 year
old you help you.

Bobby

"Kalevi" <kale@woodworld.fi> wrote in message
> Why is it that in WXP prof. there is no straight forward HELP where you
> can ask a question?
> Thanks
> Kalevi

The Help and Support Center has the Search box in the upper left. I link to
the Microsoft knowledgebase in the results pane that opens on the left of
the H&S window after I type an inquiry. Essentially, H&S integrates with
the web for free form questioning.

NoNoBadDog! wrote:
> There is in every version of Windows XP Pro I have used.
>
> Start > Help and Support.
>
> There is also Google.
>
> If either of these are beyond your level, then I suggest you find a 9
> year old you help you.
>

> Bobby

9-year-old?! The 4-year-old next door knows where the Help and Support
Centre is! Most 9-year-olds here (especially boys, obviously!) are at the
level where they *KNOW* how to intentionally kill a system! Hell, the kid
over the road is an experienced hacker!

9-year-old indeed - I think most 9-year-olds would be insulted by that! ;o)
<eg>

lose his marbles?