Feb 18, 2022
Hey guys!
Does anyone know how to solve my problem? I almost bought a 165hz monitor when I connected it to the computer, it worked fine, but after a few days the problem started, when I enter a game like GTA V, the game runs for a few minutes properly and then suspends all applications in the background like Discord, Google, or anything that opens in the background (plus the Game that's on). (One thing: before I bought a new monitor on the old monitor everything worked perfectly for me and I had a lot of FPS, now when I enter in FiveM I have 50FPS locked) I tried to solve this problem but it didn't work, I deleted the drivers from graphics card and installed again but again nothing was solved, everything is as it was before. I've noticed that maybe the problem is in DirectX 11 or something, each game crashes to me the newer and stronger the graphics and nicer (DirectX 11-12), while CS: GO works perfectly or Need For Speed. Thank you

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2022
Hello sir!
My PC specs:
-Windows 10

MOBO: Maximus Hero Vii
CPU: Intel i7 4790K 4.00ghz
GPU: R9 380 Sapphire Pulse 4gb
RAM: 2x8gb Ballistix 1600mhz
PSU: 650w
HDD: 500gb
SSD: 500gb

I've already done those Basic things, those are the first things I do when I make new windows.