[SOLVED] Help games stuttering with Mouse but not with Controller!?

Apr 8, 2021
I have been having an issue with my new build,

i9 10850k
32Gb

when playing DayZ i noticed that after playing for sometime the game suddenly develops a stutter when turning and paning the camera with the mouse and this stutter does not go away until i restart the game and even then this sometimes does not fix the issue, and if it does it returns, I have tried everything i know and even sending the PC back to the manufacture for testing came back as No Issues Found, but when the pc was returned to me the issue was back immediately when i was playing DayZ, The strange thing about this issue is that when i notice it happen i pick up a contoller and the camera movement is smooth as butter but then with the mouse is stuttering like hell. i have tried everything i know;

-all Nvidia Settings (G/V snyc, etc)
-reinstalling windows
-reinstalling the game
-changing mouse
-changing mouse setting (DPI, etc)
-updating drivers
-changing ports
-you name it

I just seem to be stuck as the manufacture cant seen to recreate the issue as it can develop even an hour into gameplay, I noticed this a little in Counter Strike too but mainly DayZ.

any help will be appreciated thanks.

Solution
Do you have a wireless mouse? I had same problem. My wifi usb adapter was interfering, mouse reciever in front usb, wifi in the back. Problem resolved, but sometimes when i sit like 3m away from pc, it happens also, distance can have effect aswell

Jacozeelie

Respectable
Mar 1, 2019
Do you have a wireless mouse? I had same problem. My wifi usb adapter was interfering, mouse reciever in front usb, wifi in the back. Problem resolved, but sometimes when i sit like 3m away from pc, it happens also, distance can have effect aswell

Solution
Apr 8, 2021

I use a wired mouse :/

thanks for the suggestion though :)