Help having image and boot problems

Apr 25, 2018
i was scrolling through some files when my computer screen glitched out and cam back but when it cam back the icons on the screen were big and blurry and the mouse cursor was way too big for normal so i went to look at the mouse settings and see if the cursor size got turned up some how, which it said it was on the normal (lowest) setting, i said OK and went to geforce experience because its been a while since i updated my drivers, so i went into geforce and by no surprise it told me there was an update so one i updated the screens blacked out and came back and when they did the problem still occurred, not to mention it says its running at 3840x2160 (4.00x). and then when i restart the PC it goes through the boot process but goes to some weird letters which i took a picture of (will be on the page somewhere) the only thing i can do is restart it again which seems to work. so im stuck and i dont have the option to reset my os because the computer is shared with my father which has alot and i mean alot of important files on the drives.

thank you

(UPDATE)
had some help from people at the linus tech tips site and what seemed to help is unplugging my monitors from the graphics card and pluging them onto my onboard graphics card, but i cant go without the graphics card any other solutions

(UPDATE #2)
i found the solution due to the help at linustechtips the issue was my drivers and how i solved it was the drivers is i unplugged everything from the graphics card and used the on board one of the motherboard and once everything was normal we knew it was around the graphics card, so then i used ddu to uninstall all my drivers and had the new driver on standby once i uninstalled and reinstalled my driver i plugged everything back into the GPU and *GASP* BACK TO NORMAL

Solution
1| Your image hasn't been added to the post. Upload the image on an image hosting site like Imgur and paste the link on your post as a followup or an edit.

2| Mind sharing the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

3| If your critical files are located on C drive(or the drive you installed your OS on) chances are you will loose it since most suggestions end up being fruitless until you perform an OS reinstall.

4| Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?

5| Have you tried removing the CMOS battery from the system and replacing it after 15 mins?

6| Do you get display when connect off your motherboard's display output ports? I'm assuming you've got access to an iGPU.

Lutfij

Titan
1| Your image hasn't been added to the post. Upload the image on an image hosting site like Imgur and paste the link on your post as a followup or an edit.

2| Mind sharing the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

3| If your critical files are located on C drive(or the drive you installed your OS on) chances are you will loose it since most suggestions end up being fruitless until you perform an OS reinstall.

4| Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?

5| Have you tried removing the CMOS battery from the system and replacing it after 15 mins?

6| Do you get display when connect off your motherboard's display output ports? I'm assuming you've got access to an iGPU.

Solution
Apr 25, 2018
"take out the GPU. Garbled text is usually a memory problem, often video memory. then Try removing the Nvidia drivers using DDU, then plug the GPU back in and do a fresh install of the latest Nvidia drivers. If the problem persists, repeat but use older drivers. Still an issue? GPU broken."