Question Help! I’m unable to boot into my UEFI

Nov 23, 2019
I recently installed a brand new Ryzen 2700X and a Sapphire RX 580 Pulse onto my MSI B450 Tomahawk. Initially I had posting issues but was able to get it to post after some tinkering and everything since then has worked well. Except for one issue. I’m unable to boot into my uefi/bios whatsoever! When I do try to boot into it after a restart by spamming the “Del” key, it screen stays blank and nothing happens and it just sits, prompting me to have to restart.

And not only that but when I check HWinfo64 it says no UEFI boot is present on my mobo!

I’ve flashed the most recent bios onto the mobo using the MSI flash utility and a thumb drive, I’ve reset the CMOS but still this issue isn’t resolved.

What am I to do??

Normally this might not be a pressing issue, but I need to set my XMP on my ram as it is only running at 2133MHz instead of the 3200MHz it’s rated for.

Nov 23, 2019
I
hmm uefi boot has nothing to do with uefi UI itself
if u need only XMP, u can go with ryzen master, it can do uefi changes from windows

anyway black screen during post usualy means display is not detected...u can try another gpu port
Ive attempted to set XMP thru ryzen master and it doesn’t work either.