HELP I AM NEW TO COMPUTERS & i am having problems watching netflix

meka2

Honorable
Feb 9, 2014
please help,O.K. I am new to computers in general so please go easy. I am having problems watching netflix .I have a acer aspire 5515,with vista premium, service package 2,32-bit,newest sliverlight. Do i need to get an older version of silverlight like #4,or do i need to upgrade my drivers and hardware to 64-bit ? Everything on the web i have looked up is so confusing i don't know what to do. can someone please help!

Solution
That is an old operating system, but it makes little diff,. You probably need a video codec pack driver download. Be sure to have antivirus running because most of these charlatens have bugs embedded, and your A.V. program will remove them leaving the download sound. You need VISTA codecs. google.

chrisso

Honorable
Nov 17, 2013
That is an old operating system, but it makes little diff,. You probably need a video codec pack driver download. Be sure to have antivirus running because most of these charlatens have bugs embedded, and your A.V. program will remove them leaving the download sound. You need VISTA codecs. google.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS