HELP i am trying to instal childrens printmaster

teresa

we are using new computer and we are trying to install print master for the
kids to make cards. when i try to instal it says....16 bit windows subsystem
C:\windows\system\autoexe.nt .......the system file is not suitable for
running ms.dos and microsoft windows applications. what can i do to fix this
problem, someone please help

"Teresa" <Teresa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> we are using new computer and we are trying to install print master for
> the
> kids to make cards. when i try to instal it says....16 bit windows
> subsystem
> C:\windows\system\autoexe.nt .......the system file is not suitable for
> running ms.dos and microsoft windows applications. what can i do to fix
> this
> problem, someone please help

Hello Teresa.
The most simple fix it to copy autoexec.nt from c:\windows\repair to
c:\windows\system32.

If for whatever reason \repair\ doesn't contain one I've put one up for
download at http://windows.dasmirnov.net/downloads/AUTOEXEC.NT, simply save
it to your c:\windows\system32 directory.

If none of that makes sense (I've just got in from work so it probably
doesn't!) there's also a funky video at http://windows.dasmirnov.net/videos/
showing how to do it. :cool:

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

teresa

Thank you paul that worked for me. this is a great place to get help thanks
again

Teresa