Question Help, I need to find reliable power supply.

Jul 18, 2019
Hi, I'm still new to building my own gaming pc. So lately I've bought MSI Radeon RX580 armor edition gpu for my pc. It says recommended power supply is 550w and currently Im using Imperion 600w. But when testing GTA 5 at 2k ultra setting my power supply just exploded. So I need to know to play in such graphic setting, whether I need higher wattage power supply or is it because my power supply is just <mod edit Language> one? Please someone help me.

I just checked and the price is not in the range that I can afford right now. Any cheaper option?

So in the past, you bought a PSU "in your range" and it already blew up on you. Now you want to go through that again??

There's a reason more expensive power supplies are more expensive.

You could get by with a 550W if it's a GOOD 550W. So I'd like to ammend @logainofhades suggestion with either a CX550 (no M!) and the Vengeance 550 (80 PLUS Silver version, not Bronze) if his suggestions are still too expensive.

Jul 18, 2019
So in the past, you bought a PSU "in your range" and it already blew up on you. Now you want to go through that again??

There's a reason more expensive power supplies are more expensive.

You could get by with a 550W if it's a GOOD 550W. So I'd like to ammend @logainofhades suggestion with either a CX550 (no M!) and the Vengeance 550 (80 PLUS Silver version, not Bronze) if his suggestions are still too expensive.
Will look onto your suggestions. Thank you, really appreciate it .

TRENDING THREADS